Skip to main content

Arsenal dream! Impressive midfielder Guendouzi opens up on life at Emirates



French midfielder Matteo Guendouzi says he is realising his dreams since making the big move to Arsenal.
The young Frenchman has become an integral part of the Arsenal since his arrival in the summer after signing from Ligue 2 side Lorient in the summer.
His performances and ability on the ball have impressed many Gunners fans, and many have been shocked with how quickly he has settled into the team, starting eleven of the nineteen Premier League games under Emery.
And after putting in another solid performance against Brighton on Boxing Day, Guendouzi has admitted that he is now looking forward to realising his dreams with Arsenal.
He told Sky Sports: “I have always wanted to play here. This club was in my heart when I was in France, it was one of my favourite clubs.
“I watched Arsenal a lot because they had a lot of French players. I was too young when [Thierry] Henry and [Patrick] Vieira were playing so I was catching up on videos. They were always an inspiration to me.
“It’s a club I have loved since I was a kid and I have always wanted to come here and achieve great things with Arsenal and realise my dreams. I want to do that now I am here, I want to win trophies; that is the most important thing for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arsenal midfielder Ozil in doubt for Blackpool

Mesut Özil is in doubt for Arsenal's FA Cup third-round tie with Blackpool on Sunday. The German has not played since being substituted at half-time in the Boxing Day draw with Brighton. He has been sidelined with a knee injury ever since, missing out on matches against Liverpool and Fulham. And Emery has hinted he could spend another week on the sidelines to recover. When asked if Oil would be involved against the League One outfit, the Spaniard told reporters at London Colney: "This morning, he didn't train.

London club keen on signing £45m-rated France international

Arsenal desperate to sign PSG midfielder Adrien Rabiot and set to battle with Chelsea, Barcelona and Liverpool for the player. Gunners have problems in the midfield as Aaron Ramsey preparing to change the working place and his replacement is necessary. France international is the best option in this situation as he started this season excellently and proved his greatness one more time. Unai will do everything to add him during this winter transfer window. Blues, Blaugrana and Reds also keen to sign him and there will be a real battle for the footballer. His price could increase and become much more. Rabiot is a product of the Parisians youth academy and spent his current career with them. He is one of the best midfielders in Ligue 1 and unchanged figure for the club.   In this campaign, Adrien already played 20 matches, scored 2 goals and made 2 assists in all competition. This is an impressive result and he can improve his consequences during th...

Emery admits Arsenal’s top four chances are over if they lose to Chelsea

Arsenal manager Unai Emery has admitted that his sides chances of finishing in the top four will be all but over if they lose to Chelsea at the Emirates tonight. The Gunners excellent 22 game unbeaten run now seems a long time ago, with the North London outfit taking just seven points from their last seven Premier League fixtures. Emery’s side are currently fifth in the table, six points behind fourth placed Chelsea. Speaking to the press ahed of tonights crunch clash Emery was asked about the possibility of Chelsea opening up a nine point gap between the sides and whether it would effectively end Arsenal’s chances of making the top four, to which he replied: “I think yes.’’ Emery told a pre-match press conference. “We had a big challenge against West Ham. And the reason is because we spoke about playing under pressure, which we have to do if we are to be competitive, and take this opportunity. It is a big ambition of ours to do that. “After our los...